1. A weekly series you’ll never have to read entitled “I can’t believe someone actually asked me to do some work at my work.”
2. Another weekly series you’ll never have to read entitled “I can’t believe I can’t make personal calls at the front desk.”
3. A third weekly series you’ll never have to read entitled “Planning your wedding from work: Let’s talk about wedding plans and then talk more about wedding plans and then really delve into my wedding plans.”
4. The great likelihood I would’ve invited you to like a page entitled
Ann Krinsky, First Soprano: Sailing on the High Cs and beyond!
5. I definitely knew I was positively ready to be your 27 year old life coach-relationship coach-dialect coach.
6. Avatars: Because who doesn’t want to “friend” her?
7. Had I blogged The Ad Sales years, instead of student loans I’d still be paying my defense council. And earning back my credibility about Queen of Swords and Dr. Laura.
8. Mustache-bleached selfies. Because if it’s a blond mustache it’s invisible. Just ask Simon & Simon."
9. Vlogs. Of audition monologues. In the beginning I will look down and away from the camera. You’ll know I begin acting when I raise my head and look directly into the camera. You’ll know it’s over when I look down and away from the camera. If I didn’t explain this you’d probably just think it was me, since I blend so seamlessly into character of Jessica Tandy in Driving Miss Daisy.
10. And Oh Dear God This. Begin at 1:44 and never speak of it again.
Now go visit some other humor bloggers and breathe a sigh of relief they didn’t blog in their 20s either: